Members Login


Change Language

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish
Yes, its called masking or frame cropping.
We use two methods to crop the frame. The size is made to suite your requirements.
There are two ways we crop the view finder.
1/ An opaque barrier adhered to the view finder
2/ A transparent temp plate is placed in front of the focusing screen.